LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – As of August 11 at 6:20 p.m., there were a total of 29,030 positive cases of COVID-19 in Nebraska.
According to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), that’s …. new cases.
The total deaths related to the coronavirus is now at 351.
The DHHS reports that 21,312 people have recovered from the disease.
They also say that there are 157 active hospitalizations with 1,880 cumulative hospitalizations.
DHHS said that 308,755 people have been tested with 279,432 of them coming back negative.
Below is a listing of cases and deaths by county as reported by DHHS.
- Vision 2020: Are absentee votes and mail-in votes different?
- Woman escapes injuries after rollover near Stanton
- US official: 2020 census to end Oct. 5 despite court order
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone