SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) — Allan Street and an additional lane will be closed on Military Road on Monday.
The City of Sioux City Engineering Division announced Allan Street and a lane will be closed at Military Road. Crews will fix a water main leak in this area.
The closure begins Monday and is estimated to last a week. Military Road will be open to alternating traffic.
Drivers are encouraged to reduce speed and drive cautiously while obeying all traffic laws and signs.
- Stimulus check calculator: Do you qualify for $1,400?
- March 8: Less than 10 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ricketts holds press conference
- Live: CDC announces fully vaccinated Americans can gather without masks