VERMILLION, S.D. (KCAU) – Bike enthusiasts can look forward to a scenic route during this summer’s Ride Across South Dakota tour.
RASDak announced its 8th annual bike ride route on Sunday. The trip will show off the Missouri River and four dams on the RASDak 2020 Best Dam Ride. The 463-mile tour will start in Pollock on June 7 and end in Vermillion on June 13.
It’s the first time the ride will go north to south.
- Volunteers needed to distribute posters, pull tabs to bring awareness to human trafficking
- Funeral held for country music legend Charlie Daniels
- Meet Collins, 2020’s Children’s Miracle Network Champion
- Woof Warning: Dog alerts owner to house fire next door
- Siouxland Forecast: July 11, 2020