VERMILLION, S.D. (KCAU) – Bike enthusiasts can look forward to a scenic route during this summer’s Ride Across South Dakota tour.
RASDak announced its 8th annual bike ride route on Sunday. The trip will show off the Missouri River and four dams on the RASDak 2020 Best Dam Ride. The 463-mile tour will start in Pollock on June 7 and end in Vermillion on June 13.
It’s the first time the ride will go north to south.
- Digital Exclusive: Reducing the risk of breast cancer through food
- Heelan girls top North for fifth straight win
- Richard Sherman’s journey from released by Seahawks to Super Bowl-bound with 49ers
- Chiefs fan saved Super Bowl IV memorabilia from 1970 now worth thousands
- Garoppolo gets 49ers to Super Bowl with handoffs not throws