SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Siouxland District Health Department (SDHD) confirmed two additional cases of COVID-19 in Woodbury County Monday.
According to the SDHD, the new cases, a man and a woman between the ages of 41 and 60 years old bring the county total to 20 confirmed cases.
Officials have also confirmed that a second Woodbury County resident has been hospitalized because of the virus.
Included in the total number of cases, eight COVID-19 patients in Woodbury County have recovered.
The chart below, from SDHD, shows the total number of cases, tests and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 in the county.
Those counted as hospitalized and discharged are included in the overall total number of hospitalizations.
Statistics for non-residents who have sought testing or treatment for COVID-19 in Woodbury County are not included in the chart.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- May 13: Nearly 8,000 COVID-19 vaccinations administered
- May 12: 159 total COVID-19-related hospitalizations in Iowa
- Federal pandemic unemployment benefits to end in South Dakota
- May 12: Less than 100 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in South Dakota
- May 12: Only 8 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County