SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Siouxland District Health Department (SDHD) confirmed two additional cases of COVID-19 in Woodbury County Monday.
According to the SDHD, the new cases, a man and a woman between the ages of 41 and 60 years old bring the county total to 20 confirmed cases.
Officials have also confirmed that a second Woodbury County resident has been hospitalized because of the virus.
Included in the total number of cases, eight COVID-19 patients in Woodbury County have recovered.
The chart below, from SDHD, shows the total number of cases, tests and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 in the county.
Those counted as hospitalized and discharged are included in the overall total number of hospitalizations.
Statistics for non-residents who have sought testing or treatment for COVID-19 in Woodbury County are not included in the chart.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Norfolk mask mandate goes into effect Thursday
- November 25: Dakota County reports 24 new COVID-19 cases
- November 25: South Dakota reports nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- November 25: Woodbury County surpasses 10,000 total COVID-19 cases, 96 new recoveries