HOSPERS, Iowa (KCAU) – A 17-year old was the subject of an investigation for the Sioux County Sheriff’s office.
According to a release, deputies were called to a report of a burglary on August 9 at 8:21 a.m. that occurred at a place on Kingbird Avenue, three miles southwest of Hospers.
Officials found that someone entered a building and stole two pistols.
It was later discovered a 17-year-old from Sheldon was responsible for entering the building and stealing the handguns.
The juvenile was charged with burglary and theft on August 12.
- 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- October 1: Nearly 100 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County, 40 new recoveries
- Cooking with Fareway – Canned Pumpkin
- Members of Congress want FBI to do more to combat white supremacists
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas