SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) — Iowa Republican Steve King was in studio today, addressing the latest from the impeachment inquiry. Representative King saying he believes the American people should be able to decide with their vote, and not congress.
“We’re 13 months from a presidential election. so to go down this path for impeachment when you’re close enough to an election the American people are going to say let us decide in the ballot box and we don’t have to wait much longer and it’s much less agony if you just let us decide again,” Rep. Steve King.
The congressman also saying the impeachment inquiry will likely de-rail Congress from discussing and passing bills, including the USMCA trade deal.
- September 25: More than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases in Iowa, 1,119 new recoveries
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend
- Good Day Pets – Meet Bitzy & Bugsy!
- 1st female Nebraska federal district court judge dies at 66
- DOJ updates findings into ‘discarded’ Pennsylvania ballots