DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A woman was shot on state property near the Iowa State Capitol Sunday afternoon.
Officials say the injured person was taken to a hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
KCCI-TV reported the injured person was a woman, who was shot in the leg after a traffic incident.
Officials didn’t identify the woman.
The Iowa State Patrol and Division of Criminal investigation were investigating the shooting.
- Noem weighs in on special session process for AG impeachment
- 3 Riverside fires intentionally set, Sioux City Fire Rescue says
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway
- Sioux City woman claims $30,000 lottery prize
- March 4: Tri-state vaccine distribution