DES MOINES, Iowa (KCAU) – Vice President Mike Pence will be making a stop in Iowa next week.
Vice President Pence will travel to Des Moines, Iowa on August 13.
Pence will deliver remarks on the Trump administration’s pro-growth agenda, the staunch rejection of socialist ideals, and the administration’s unwavering support of law enforcement.
Following, the Vice President will deliver remarks at a Heritage Action Town Hall to launch the “Fight for America” campaign. Following, the Vice President will attend the Iowa GOP state dinner. Later that evening, the Vice President will return to Washington, D.C.
Additional details about the Vice President’s trip are forthcoming.
- #8 MOC-Floyd Valley wins in four sets over #13 Sioux Center
- City Council looks at proposals to reduce speed-related accidents
- Vision 2020: Are absentee votes and mail-in votes different?
- Woman escapes injuries after rollover near Stanton
- US official: 2020 census to end Oct. 5 despite court order