MANCHESTER, Iowa (AP) — A man who authorities say shot at his landlord and a police officer has been arrested in eastern Iowa’s Delaware County.
Court records say Kenneth Noble is charged with attempted murder. His attorney didn’t immediately return a call Friday from The Associated Press.
Police say a landlord in Manchester had asked for an officer to stand by while the landlord entered an apartment Thursday to make repairs. Police say Noble was inside, and he shot at the landlord.
Police say he missed but then shot at and missed the officer, who fired back and also missed. Noble soon was taken into custody.
- Restaurants implement additional guidelines to keep customers safe
- President Trump fires watchdog who handled Ukraine complaint
- COVID-19 pandemic may add extra stress for people with PTSD
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Deadline for Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program in Iowa extended through May