WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — A man who went missing from an Iowa care center days ago has been found alive in a water-filled ditch.
Volunteers had been searching for Mike Jensen since he was reported missing Monday from Ravenwood Specialty Care in Waterloo.
Jensen is a former Wartburg College music instructor whose brain tumor diagnoses is the subject of an independent film.
The Waterloo Cedar-Falls Courier reports that a worker found the 45-year-old Jensen in the ditch, partially submerged in 4 to 5 inches of water and among cattails almost 10 feet tall.
Police have said Jensen left the center Monday night through a window.
- Sioux Falls driver, passenger arrested following fight that rolled SUV
- 2 men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
- Homer Community School delays school start
- Siouxland Forecast: August 5, 2020
- Amazon is planning on coming to South Dakota