DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) — A bicyclist died in Davenport when he crashed into a car.
Police say the crashed happened about 10 p.m. when a motorized bicycle traveling against traffic on a one-way street crashed into the car.
The Quad-City Times reported a 46-year-old man from Davenport was riding the bike. He was taken to a hospital, where he died.
Police didn’t immediately identify the bicyclist.
- Can I finally see my grandchildren? Vaccinated Americans wait for advice
- Camp Autumn helps raise money for disabled children through fishing tournament
- March 7: More than 200 new COVID-19 cases, 2 virus-related deaths reported in South Dakota
- Watch: Group of penguins explore the ‘Friends’ experience in Chicago
- March 7: Less than 20 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County