WHEATLAND, Iowa (AP) — Authorities have identified an eastern Iowa man killed in a skid loader accident.
The Clinton County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday said 75-year-old Owen H. Boedeker, of Wheatland, died in the accident Monday morning at a business in the small community.
Wheatland emergency responders were called to the business and found a boom attached to the skid loader had hit and killed Boedeker.
Wheatland is about 25 miles northwest of Davenport.
- Judge rejects pharmacy chains’ bid to toss opioid suits
- S. Korean doctors strike over med school plan amid pandemic
- Police close Lincoln bowling alley for violating mask rule
- Lincoln bowling alley owner vows to fight city virus mandate
- 2 Iowa men charged after trying to crash into police building