DES MOINES, Iowa (KCAU) – Gov. Kim Reynolds has issued a disaster proclamation in three additional counties.
According to a release, Reynolds has granted Jackson, Jones, and Grundy counties to receive help from the Iowa Individual Assistance Grant Program and the Disaster Care Management Program after severe storms caused widespread damage in Iowa on August 10.
Reynolds previously issued disaster proclamations for the following counties:
Iowa residents of counties impacted by the recent severe weather are asked to report any damage to help local and state officials better understand the damage sustained. Damage to property, roads, utilities, and other storm-related information may be reported.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Siouxlanders react to the presidential debate
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night