DES MOINES, Iowa – While Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds attended campaign events for Senator Joni Ernst and President Donald Trump, former Governor and former Ambassador to China Terry Branstad praised Reynolds’ leadership when it comes to the economy.
“Even now, the state of Iowa’s unemployment rate has dropped to 4.7 percent. one of the lowest in the country. It says a lot for what Governor Reynolds and the Republican legislature have done,” Branstad said Sunday.
Brandstad said he believes the economic recovery will also help President Donald Trump on Election Day.
- Nebraska meat processor recalls 295K pounds of raw beef
- Nebraska Air Force base again requiring face masks indoors
- Families paying off rent, food, debts with child tax credit
- Body found in burned vehicle near South Dakota town
- Why you may start seeing alerts for ‘destructive’ thunderstorm warnings on your phone