WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — A man has been arrested in connection with the September shooting at a private club in Iowa that left two people dead and several others injured.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports that 21-year-old Willie Edward Saffold Jr. was booked Monday on a charge of intimidation with a weapon and felon in possession of a firearm., the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reported.
Police say in an affidavit he was observed shooting multiple times into a crowd of people.
Deputies with the Black Hawk County Sheriff’s Office picked Saffold up Monday at the Cook County Jail in Chicago.
He is the first person charged in connection with the Sept. 26 shooting.
- 3 burgers go head to head in 2021 Burger Royale fundraiser event
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- 24 teams compete in 11th Annual Curling Classic
- Prince Harry to attend Phillip’s funeral, Meghan to stay home
- Siouxland Freedom Park hosts rummage sale