CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) — A man with a gunshot wound died shortly after his arrival at a Cedar Rapids hospital early Sunday morning.
Cedar Rapids Police said the man was brought to the hospital by a private vehicle around 2:15 a.m. Sunday.
The man’s identity wasn’t immediately released on Sunday.
Police did not release any details about the shooting Sunday. No arrests were reported.
- March 7: More than 200 new COVID-19 cases, 2 virus-related deaths reported in South Dakota
- Watch: Group of penguins explore the ‘Friends’ experience in Chicago
- March 7: Less than 20 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Le Mars Police Department offers first youth policing course