ANKENY, Iowa (KCAU) – Casey’s General Stores is about to expand its market share in the Midwest.
The convenience chain announced they will spend $580 million to acquire 94 Bucky’s retail stores and 79 dealer locations currently owned by Buchanan Energy. When the deal is complete, Casey’s will own 2,300 stores in 16 states.
Casey’s is reportedly the nation’s 4th largest convenience store and the 5th largest pizza chain.
- Thanksgiving travelers try to reach destinations, miss virus
- Alabama mail carrier surprises birthday boy with a gift
- Rejoice Community Church Banquet serves hundreds on Thanksgiving
- Americans risk traveling over Thanksgiving despite warnings
- Empty seats, delivered feasts as virus changes Thanksgiving