CLEAR LAKE, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say a 14-year-old boy has died in a personal watercraft collision on Clear Lake in north-central Iowa.
The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says the collision of the two recreational watercraft happened around noon Tuesday.
Officials did not give details on how the crash occurred but say the teen killed was operating one of the watercraft involved.
His name has not yet been released.
Investigators say a 12-year-old child operating the second watercraft sustained minor injuries, and a passenger on the second watercraft was not injured.
- Cash app con could wipe out your bank account
- Siouxland Forecast: September 18th, 2020
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Sergeant Bluff-Luton School keep homecoming spirit alive despite COVID-19 concerns
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction