MUSCATINE, Iowa (AP) — Two Iowa men are facing several charges after authorities say they tried to crash a vehicle into the Muscatine police headquarters.
Muscatine Police said the two Muscatine men were arrested early Sunday after their vehicle became stuck on a brick planter outside the Muscatine Public Safety Building.
The crash happened shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday. No one was injured.
Police said 24-year-old Gilberto Daniel Castillo III and 21-year-old Marc Anthony Castillo were both arrested on suspicion of terrorism second-degree criminal mischief.
The 24-year-old was also charged with drunken driving, and the 21-year-old was charged with public intoxication.
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Sergeant Bluff-Luton School keep homecoming spirit alive despite COVID-19 concerns
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction
- Nebraska Game and Parks to offer online hunting workshops
- SC West falls to CB-Lincoln in Thursday night matchup