YORK, Pa. (WHTM) – A central Pennsylvania woman is getting into the Halloween spirit by decorating her house in a unique way.
Lisa Boll, of York Township, turned her front door into Cookie Monster using vines and blue spray paint. Styrofoam was used to form the eyes and, of course, a big chocolate chip cookie.
Boll says drivers will often pull over with their kids to take photos.
“It was surprising how many people get a big kick out of it,” Boll said. “It’s fun for Halloween and it’s not a horror thing, so it appeals to kids under the age of 3. It’s not scary.”
Boll says she choose Cookie Monster because she’s a big “Sesame Street” fan and this year marks the show’s 50th anniversary.
- Tropical Storm Beta spurs hurricane worries for Texas
- Package containing ricin and addressed to President Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- President Trump to Senate: Vote ‘without delay’ on his high court pick
- Six Feet Together: Author helps children cope with pandemic