CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida man created quite the eye-popping picture after backing on top of two parked vehicles.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, a man backed out of a SunTrust Bank drive-thru over a curb. He continued to reverse until he hopped the curb back into the SunTrust parking lot, and then reversed onto two stationary vehicles in the parking lot.
It was not known what caused the incident, but deputies were investigating.
No one was injured.
- October 1: 621 new cases, 15 COVID-19 deaths in Nebraska
- GOP senators continue meetings with SCOTUS nominee as Democrats boycott
- 75-year sentence for man who killed 2 in Cedar Rapids
- Digital Exclusive: Big Brothers Big Sisters Tour of Homes at the Warrior Hotel
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19