GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg, Tennessee over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- California skier survives backcountry avalanche by jumping off 100-foot cliff
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- March 5: 2 more virus-related deaths in Woodbury County, 22 new COVID-19 cases
- Photos: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- Trump State Department aide charged with assault at Capitol