SLOAN, Iowa (KCAU) – Westwood Community Schools have reported 7 total positive cases in the school district.
According to a letter, the administration announced that four cases are from students, while the other three are from staff. There are currently 56 students quarantined at home, which is 8% of the student body, with 44 of those students in high school. All 12 students in the elementary school are in quarantine, which is 3.5% of the elementary student body.
The letter urges people to continue to wear a mask, wash hands, and keep six feet of distance from others and isolating when sick.
- Charges upgraded in Omaha shooting
- Rain helps, but drought conditions persist in Nebraska
- Chair of Honor program honor POWs, missing soldiers
- Siouxland Forecast: September 18, 2020
- Rep. Steve King: Coronavirus stimulus checks unlikely before November