LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- Special Report: The Sound of the Game
- South Dakota man with cancer gets surprise send off
- North Dakota urges court to halt Dakota Access line shutdown
- Oklahoma trooper has near-death experience on roadway
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado