My Favorite Teacher Contest
- Promotion runs April 5, 2016 – May 13, 2016 at midnight.
- No purchase necessary
- Multiple Entries allowed
- Void where prohibited by law
- Must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident to play
- If under the age of 18, the parent or guardian will be required to sign all waivers and consents upon pick-up of the prize
- Entrants must reside within the Channel 9 KCAU-TV viewing area (DMA as designated by Nielsen).
- Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why your teacher should be nominated for My Favorite Teacher
- There will be four (4) Weekly Prize winners who will each receive a $50 gift card from Education Station.
- The Winners will be selected by the entries submitted.
- Value of Prize is a minimum of $50
- If the prize is greater than $600, winner will be issued a 1099 form so that the prize can be reported to the IRS.
- There will be no prize substitution or exchange for cash; no warranty, prize as is.
- The four winners will be chosen by a KCAU-TV represenatitve
Odds of Winning:
- Prize winners will depend upon the number of entries per store location. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1 in 100 chance of winning.
- Employees or families’ of ABC9 KCAU-TV, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies ABC9 KCAU-TV are not eligible to win.
- Winners MUST present a valid driver’s license or state issued ID to claim prize. No prize will be awarded without proper identification.
- All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- KCAU-TV and sponsors reserve the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
- KCAU-TV and sponsors are not responsible for loss or misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
- All decisions by our judges are final.
The sponsor of this promotion is KCAU-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that ABC9 KCAU-TV, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize(s). In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Iowa and that is shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
Contest rules available at:
KCAU-TV, 625 Douglas, Sioux City, Iowa, 51101
Between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.