CMA Awards Trip Giveaway
- Promotion runs September 19, 2016 – October 10, 2016 at midnight.
- No purchase necessary
- Multiple Entries allowed
- Void where prohibited by law
- You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Entrants must reside within the Channel 9 KCAU-TV viewing area (DMA as designated by Nielsen).
- Beginning on September 19, 2016 and ending October 10, 2016, watch ABC9 News at 10 for your CMA Keyword then the following morning viewers are prompted to listen to KSUX 105.7 FM radio station to call in with the keyword from the night before to be registered
- Viewers will also have a secondary chance at entering by visiting participating sponsors, on specific days, and submitting your information via registration box.
Yard Shooting Range
- There will be one GRAND PRIZE winner for two tickets to “The 50th Annual CMA Awards” on November 2, 2016 in Nashville, TN
- Accommodations include:
- Breakfast at Gaylord Opryland each morning
- Round-trip awards show shuttle transportation
- Designated Gaylord staff to book and confirm travel arrangements
- Airport Meet and Greet by a Gaylord Representative
- Daily Resort access, including wired and wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and atriums: Fitness Center access; disgnated complimentary in-room beverages; scheduled complex shuttle service; daily newspaper, and more
- Complimentary services, including In-house Concierge and designated Gaylord Opryland Trip Escort to CMA group events
- 2 tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Commemorative CMA Awards gift bag, with collectible autographed by a Country artist
- Roundtrip ground transportation between the airport and hotel
- Roundtrip Airfare to Nashville, TV
- Value of Grand Prize is $2640.
- If the prize is greater than $600, winner will be issued a 1099 form so that the prize can be reported to the IRS.
- There will be no prize substitution or exchange for cash; no warranty, prize as is.
- The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected by KCAU.
- Winner will be announced, LIVE during the ABC9 News at 10 newscast on October 13, 2016
- Winner will be notified by a KCAU-TV representative and prizes must be picked up at KCAU-TV studios during normal business hours.
Odds of Winning:
- Prize winners will depend upon the number of entries per store location. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1 in 100 chance of winning.
Employees or families’ of ABC9 KCAU-TV, Powell Broadcasting, Bomgaars, SNS BBQ, Goodin Insurance, Firehouse Grill, Burger King, Yard Shooting Range, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
- Winners MUST present a valid driver’s license or state issued ID to claim prize. No prize will be awarded without proper identification.
- All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- KCAU-TV and sponsors reserve the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
- KCAU-TV and sponsors are not responsible for loss or misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
- All decisions by our judges are final.
The sponsor of this promotion is KCAU-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that ABC ABC9 KCAU-TV, Powell Broadcasting, Bomgaars, SNS BBQ, Goodin Insurance, Firehouse Grill, Burger King, Yard Shooting Range, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize(s). In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Iowa and that is shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
Contest rules available at:
KCAU-TV, 625 Douglas, Sioux City, Iowa, 51101
Between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.