SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – KCAU 9 will be hosting a live town hall the night of March 18 to discuss the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines in Siouxland.
KCAU 9 is inviting three panelists to speak and also answer your questions. They are:
- Tyler Brock, Siouxland District Health
- Dr. David Ensz, MercyOne Siouxland
- Liz Webb, Drilling Pharmacy
If you have any questions for our guests, send an email with the subject line “Town Hall Question” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to know what you think. That’s why we asked the following questions.
“Coronavirus: Vaccination Information” will air Thursday at 6:30 p.m. on KCAU 9, on our Facebook page, and on our website.
This is just one of a series of town halls on the coronavirus that KCAU 9 has held. Watch the others by clicking the links below.
- Coronavirus: Adjusting to a New Normal
- Coronavirus: Managing Your Money
- Coronavirus: Changing Times
- Coronavirus: A Mental Health Discussion
- Coronavirus: Navigating Change
- Coronavirus: Facts and fiction
And these town halls are part of a series of town halls. To see all our town halls, click here.