SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – KCAU 9 will be hosting a live town hall Tuesday night to discuss new therapeutics in the fight against COVID-19 and the creation, approval and realistic distribution of new vaccines.
Before then, we want to know what you think.
KCAU 9 is inviting two panelist to speak about it and also answer questions. They are:
- Dr. Larry Volz, C.M.O. MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center
- Mari Kaptain-Dahlen, C.E.O. Siouxland Community Health
If you have any questions for our guests, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Coronavirus: Fighting a Pandemic” will air Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. on KCAU 9, our Facebook page and on our website.
This is just one of a series of town halls on the coronavirus that KCAU 9 has held. Watch the others by clicking the links below.
- Coronavirus: Adjusting to a New Normal
- Coronavirus: Managing Your Money
- Coronavirus: Changing Times
- Coronavirus: A Mental Health Discussion
- Coronavirus: Navigating Change
- Coronavirus: Facts and fiction