PIERRE, S.D. (KCAU) – The South Dakota Department of Health (DOH) has confirmed 80 more cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total to 8,764 on Friday.
Health officials reported one new virus-related deaths, raising the death toll to 130.
There are 873 active cases of the coronavirus in South Dakota.
The state’s health department said 7,761 people have recovered from the virus.
DOH reported a total of 824 hospitalizations and 31 of them are currently hospitalized.
Out of the 110,424 tests performed, 101,660 of them, or 92%, came back negative.
For more information on South Dakota’s COVID-19 numbers, visit the DOH’s coronavirus website.
- Boy killed in personal watercraft collision on Iowa lake
- FBI investigates after Air Force helicopter shot in Virginia
- SPD confirms Shreveport hospital shooting suspect captured in Mississippi
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 11 to become Josephine, rest of tropics remain quiet
- Amid crises, UNICEF USA launches program to help kids in US