(KCAU) – Iowa Educators For a Safe Return to School are asking the CEO of Hy-Vee to begin requiring face masks in all stores.
In a release, the founders of the group say, “It is time for prominent and trusted businesses in Iowa to lead during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
The group is asking people in every community to contact the grocer and ask that the mask mandate be put in place.
For now, Hy-Vee has stated that it already requires employees to wear face masks during their shifts.
- Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes
- Nebraska traffic back to level seen before virus outbreak
- One person sent to hospital after two-vehicle crash near Norfolk
- Siouxland Forecast: August 13, 2020
- Biden calls for nationwide mask mandate