(CNN) – During this pandemic, we’ve heard a lot about antibody testing – tests that are supposed to determine a past infection of COVID-19.
But in new guidance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says those tests aren’t always reliable.
Mandy Gaither has more.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Dr. Fauci says he expects J&J vaccine to resume later this week
- April 18: Woodbury County reports more than 20 new recovered COVID-19 cases
- April 18: Iowa reports more than 800 new positive COVID-19 tests
- April 18: Nebraska reports more than 150 new positive COVID-19 cases
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital