(CNN) – During this pandemic, we’ve heard a lot about antibody testing – tests that are supposed to determine a past infection of COVID-19.
But in new guidance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says those tests aren’t always reliable.
Mandy Gaither has more.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- October 27: Nebraska health officials report 877 new COVID-19 cases, 18 deaths
- South Dakota medical groups promote masks, countering Noem
- October 27: Dakota County reports 8 new COVID-19 cases
- Nebraska’s prisons continue to struggle with new virus cases
- October 27: South Dakota reports more than 980 COVID-19 cases; 11,188 active cases