(CNN) – During this pandemic, we’ve heard a lot about antibody testing – tests that are supposed to determine a past infection of COVID-19.
But in new guidance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says those tests aren’t always reliable.
Mandy Gaither has more.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Some myths about the spread of coronavirus are surfacing on social media
- Mass COVID-19 testing to take place after Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Minnesota mom of 3 quits job after trying to juggle work and kids during pandemic
- July 10: Nebraska has more than 20,700 positive cases of COVID-19, 2 new deaths
- WHO: Indoor airborne spread of coronavirus possible under certain conditions