LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has confirmed 141 more cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total to 28,245.
Health officials reported no new virus-related deaths, maintaining the death toll at 345.
There are 20,746 individuals in the state who have recovered from the coronavirus.
The state’s health department said out of the 1,715 total cumulative hospitalizations there are 147 active hospitalizations.
Health officials also reported 1,547 of the beds, or 40% of them, are available, 235 ICU beds, or 37% of them, are available, and 679 ventilators, or 80% of them, are available.
DHHS mentions that 299,967 people have been tested for COVID-19 with 271,429 of them came back negative.
For the Siouxland counties in Nebraska with positive cases of COVID-19, see the list below.
- Dakota County: 1,924 confirmed, 41 deaths
- Madison County: 449 confirmed, 5 deaths
- Thurston County: 205 confirmed, 4 deaths
- Cuming County: 67 confirmed, no deaths
- Dixon County: 58 confirmed, 2 deaths
- Wayne County: 37 confirmed, no deaths
- Knox County: 34 confirmed, no deaths
- Stanton County: 29 confirmed, no deaths
- Burt County: 31 confirmed, no deaths
- Cedar County: 22 confirmed, no deaths
- Pierce County: 20 confirmed, no deaths
- Antelope County: 19 confirmed, 1 death
- Holt County: 13 confirmed, no deaths
- #8 MOC-Floyd Valley wins in four sets over #13 Sioux Center
- City Council looks at proposals to reduce speed-related accidents
- Vision 2020: Are absentee votes and mail-in votes different?
- Woman escapes injuries after rollover near Stanton
- US official: 2020 census to end Oct. 5 despite court order