SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – The Siouxland District Health Department (SDHD) has reported 16 new cases of COVID-19 in Woodbury County on Thursday.
Health officials said the additional cases are from the 151 tests reported on Wednesday.
According to the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), as of 9:48 a.m. on August 13, there are a total of 3,760 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The county’s health department announced no new virus-related deaths, meaning the death toll remains at 52.
SDHD mentions that 3,411 individuals have recovered from the coronavirus.
Health officials reported that out of the 318 total hospitalizations that 273 of them have been hospitalized and discharged.
- September 18: 385 new COVID-19 cases in South Dakota, 5 more deaths
- Scammers are exploiting this PayPal policy to rip off online shoppers, BBB says
- New pizza, ice cream parlor to open at Southern Hills Mall
- September 18: 2 more virus-related deathsthan in Woodbury County, 69 new COVID-19 cases
- Sergeant Bluff man arrested for sexual abuse of 12-year-old