DAKOTA CITY, Neb (KCAU) – Health officials in Dakota County, Nebraska have reported 2 new cases of COVID-19 in the county Wednesday.
According to the Dakota County Health Department (DCHD), the total number of positive cases is now 1,908.
There were no new deaths, keeping the county total at 42.
The county’s health department said out of tests performed, 6,902 of them came back negative.
Health officials ask people to know the COVID-19 symptoms and to contact their health care provider should they develop any. Those symptoms fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, loss of taste, loss of appetite, loss of smell, and shortness of breath.
They also ask residents to continue social distancing, wearing masks in public, washing hands often and sanitizing common areas.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Siouxlanders react to the presidential debate
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night